Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Movies... with a can't-help-it dash of philosophy

Hmm... I got tagged by brown-eyed girl the other day to continue her meme [*]. Normally I wouldn't indulge in this kind of thing... not that I am oh so high above it or what... it's just that whenever I do it, I would spend ridiculously such a long time for something that simple; as if this questionnaire means the death of me if I answer incorrectly, heh.

But what the heck.

Total number of films I own on DVD/Video: hmm. "own"? as in, "legally own"? hehe, only one: Alien Quadrilogy. the rest... cough cough. on strict leech policy though, and I only suck a few times a year, honest! and yes sir, I am trying to give up this sin, sir!

The last film I bought: not hard to guess eh?

The last film I watched: the Incredibles. um, remember abt the "a few times a year"? add one to that.

Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):
  1. those Aliens movies
  2. Fifth Element
  3. Stephen Chow's
  4. Fight Club
  5. Back to the Future
Sheesh, despite my obsession with meta-thoughts, philosophical mumbo jumbo, I still get suckered & sucked in by pretty movies anytime... pretty as in great action, animation/effects, innovative ideas etc.

[*]meme: If you're curious abt this thingie, Cecil Adams has an amusing way of treating the subject: http://www.straightdope.com/columns/040213.html

If you like that article, then you might wanna read its sequel too:
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/040312.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home